When was the first time you really felt like a grown up (if ever)?
Yeah,if ever 🙂
I think it was when I first got employed. My dad died when I was 17, after a year, I got employed in a fast food chain, working as a part-time crew. It helped pay college fees and in a way help my mom with the family budget.
Twenty years after, yeah, I’ve grown up a lot, but I am still a kid at heart with my PS3 and all the games that goes with it 😀
- Daily Prompt: All Grown Up? Or Do We Have Room For Growing? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: All Grown Up (kindofabum.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: All Grown Up, Maybe Eventually (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: All Grown Up (tirochelle.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: All Grown Up (arealmummydiary.com)