Daily Prompt: Fantasy
The Tooth Fairy (or Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus . . .) : a fun and harmless fiction, or a pointless justification for lying to children?
Of course it was fun to believe in fairies or Santa when I was growing up, it really brings happy memories of childhood. I remember all my fairy tales as I am writing this :D. There is a certain age in kids that they believe that these things are true, it is the age where they imagine which is part of the growth process.
Why am I caught in the middle ? It is because my parents did not make me (and my siblings) believe that those things are true. They explain what is real and not real. It did not confuse my young mind even if my friends believe that Santa Claus or fairies are real.
Parenting,is really a hard job 🙂
- Daily Prompt: Fantasy (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy or Reality, Childhood Tales (thelissachronicles.wordpress.com)
- One of life’s dreamers… (jacksdavie.wordpress.com)
- Fantasy and Happy Endings (beyondbeautytips.wordpress.com)
- Why would I lie to my kids? (fairyspell.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Daily Prompt: Fantasy | My Atheist Blog
Pingback: Magic Vs. Reality Tug-Of-War Results | thematticuskingdom