Tell us about a time you did a 180 — changed your views on something, reversed a decision, or acted in a way you ordinarily don’t.
Changing my POVs about organized religion is 180̊ + big deal for me.
I was baptized Catholic, invited in a Protestant, Born-Again, Baptist congregation one time or another in my life. I did travel and saw the beauty of the Buddhist, Hindu and Islam way of life…….and from that point in time, in my humble opinion, I will not be confined in any sect or organized religion.
I believe in God…..I believe in the Supreme Being , I just can not or will not conform to any organized group any more, PLEASE RESPECT ME FOR THIS…..GOD can not be confined in just one religion.
P E A C E B E U P O N Y O U.
Let us hear what they say about this post :
- Daily Post: 180 Degrees | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- 180 degrees | Taking time, making time
- Why You Shouldn’t Just Assume that North Korea is Crazy | Never Stationary
- My Very First Time | Stuphblog
- War And Courage | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | Completely Disappear
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees – Tiny’s Story | Rolbos ©
- Almost became “trained” | Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | likereadingontrains
- 117. The Family Van: Doing a 180: DPChalenge | Sofie’s Diary
- Enabling road kill: today’s 180 | Miss Moiety
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | بيسان
- No way, not on your nelly… where do I sign? | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Daily Post: Wait A Minute! | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees In Thought And Action | My Blog
- 180 Degree Turn | thelissachronicles
- Bosch? Tefal? Rowenta? Braun? | Philosophy & Photography
- I can’t believe you believe that | writemybrainsout
- Never judge a book…or a market holder! | thoughtsofrkh
- This one time… | thematticuskingdom
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | Becoming Aussie
- Don’t judge a book by it’s cover | knocked over by a feather
- Turning Myself Around | So You Think You Can Think
- Meet Bellamy | Ald+R
- Daily prompt: outside of the comfort zone | The Small Girl Chronicles
- Hokey Pokey | Nana’s Musings
- 180 Degrees | The Nameless One
- Daily Post: 180 Degrees! | EMBRACE YOU
- How I Got My “A” | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Thoughts on Reversal | Mind of a Mouse
- It’s Not Easy Eating Green | This Thread Sucks
- Post a Week: 180 | sketches and scribbles (reloaded)
- 180° | Yeahthtsme
- Lost | theloneshewolf
- Daily Prompt: Never | Cytherean Dreams
- Turning Myself Around- Part 2 | So You Think You Can Think
- On Dreams and Pre-Destined Dilemmas. | Share, My Dad Says.
- Changing my point of view | My thought exactly…!
- Degrees of Right | Paul Scribbles
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Daily Prompt: 180 Degrees | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss