Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone
What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity?
Hubby and I are both engineers, planning is like second skin. We do plan way ahead of time sometimes depending on the degree of difficulty, so to speak. We plan about changing jobs, yearly budgeting, travel plans, weekly plans and appointments. In engineering school, I even taught a subject : Engineering Management , part of the course discusses all about planning.
Yes, I like the idea of planning ahead of time, specially when we go camping. It really helps when things are planned, it saves resources. But to do it everyday, no way. I am the type of person who gets bored with routine, specially daily routines. Give me a break 🙂
There are inevitable routines but I find ways to break it. Streaks of spontaneity sure adds flavor to life!
This is what they think :
- I plan to be spontaneous next Thursday at 3:30… | Q the Adult
- 15:3 Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Night Muses | Philosophy & Photography
- Le Chat Noir | Philosophy & Photography
- Enjoy the Silence | Philosophy & Photography
- Change spells trouble!! | Being Special
- “FED 4″ camera, 1975. Six images | Philosophy & Photography
- Piglets & Wolf | Philosophy & Photography
- Taking photos with “Zenit” camera | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Post: Planned Whimsical Living | midlifemusingsblog
- Grafovka of Belgorod Region, Russia. October 16, 2011 | Philosophic Pictures
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone « Mama Bear Musings
- A Dash of Planning, and Mix in Some Spontaneity | Stuphblog
- No risk, no reward. | toastandgems
- The Daily Prompt | Planned Spontaneity | Anonymous Paranoia
- Well That Just Depends Doesn’t It? | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Everyday Adventures | Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone
- Daily Prompt: My Comfort Zone | My Blog
- Daily Prompt: Comfortable Zone | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | cognitive reflection
That seems to be the general theme with most of the articles that I have read today. Thank you for sharing and for the ping back.
Pingback: Best Laid Plans… Whatever! | The Jittery Goat
Pingback: Daily Prompt; Comfort Zone | terry1954