I wish I have, I only have “part-time” pets , if i could call them as such. They were amazing! It’s like having a best friend and the best thing was I have company.
Here they were :
I called him Grey. This cute lil bird will wake me up in the morning every day by tapping on the window. I don’t know about his timing but he did it efficiently. That was fall-winter of 2008, When summer came, he wasn’t there anymore. It is hard to survive summer in Oman if you are a free bird :), i mean, it is hard to find water at least…and it is damn hot!
This cat visited us whenever he feels like visiting 🙂 He is our neighbors cat. He’s lovely ! He really loved my place because he feels that he is at home……well, he has chosen one of my plant boxes as his litter box.
This is Shirin;
She was our friend’s dog. She is a Wadi dog, street dog, askal in slang terms.
She was badly battered when she was a puppy, she was traumatized. When i first saw her, she was soooo afraid, sad puppy dog eyes 😦
I took care of her for two weeks. I used to live where we had a very big yard, and she was happy to be there, running, jumping, barking, she was able to have some friends with other wadi dogs in the neighborhood too , well she came along.
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt…Menagerie (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (kansamuse.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie Why God gave me dogs (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- Designing around Pets (home-expert.org)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie or Zoo? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com
- Kind of Cute (kindofabum.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post: Menagerie – Pets I Remember. (lindahicken65.wordpress.com)