Do parties and crowds fill you with energy, or send you scurrying for peace and quiet?
It depends what case I am in. I am a people person. Being a teacher, I enjoy the company or the crowd which are my students , or the campus scene.
With partying, I go with the company of friends, which is not a big crowd, that is when I am an INTJ. I do like to party, I do like to hangout with my friends and I don’t want to be in trouble too. That’s me being an INTJ and I party to my heart’s content!
- My opinion on… Being an INTJ (annesquared.wordpress.com)
- Safety in Numbers? (sociallyoxward.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Energized or Peace and Quiet? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Alone again, naturally (notsoprompt.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: INTJ (underneonlights.wordpress.com)
- Tonight the World Is Dancing (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- INTJ? Come again?! (thoughtsofrkh.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: A Party Gal (linesbylinda.wordpress.com)
- INTJ Style: Humor (the sequel) (normaldeviations.wordpress.com)
- Intj (dramaqueenunderthesun.wordpress.com)