What song is stuck in your head (or on permanent rotation in your CD or MP3 player) these days? Why does it speak to you?
The song or should I say artist that is always on my playlist is Hootie and The Blowfish.
What’s with the name? I don’t know. All I know is I enjoy their music….a lot!
Okay, the last song syndrome will be ” Only Wanna Be With You!” It speaks to me because it is a really cool song , melody, lyrics and all.
Check it out.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Guest post: Defeating the Earworm (onechicklette.com)
- Earworms (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Researchers Figure out How to Get Rid of an Earworm (neatorama.com)
- Researchers say anagrams can chase away earworm (thestar.com)
- Daily prompt: Earworm | Taking time, making time
- we’re only young and wild and free | Bubonicboon
- Daily prompt: ear worm | The Mr Attempts a blog
- Daily Prompt: Earworm « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | thelissachronicles
- Just Another Filipino’s LSS | Daily Prompt: Earworm | likereadingontrains
- Macklemore Has Been Stuck in My Head All Weekend | Never Stationary
- Earworm – Guilty-Pleasure-tastic! | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- My Brain – The Musical | The Jittery Goat
- Jason Gray | Conversations
- C’est La Vie | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | JUkk
- the UNCATEGORISED: Daily Prompt | Earworm | the TRASH BASH
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | cognitive reflection
- No worms ‘ere thank you! | Serena Stillwater
- Not broken…just bent |
- Full-Moon Presents: Earth Day! | Zeebra Designs & Destinations
- Crick in the neck and Earworms | At least we made it this far…
- Daily Prompt: Earworm | The Blogging Path
- The Banana Boat song – a critical month long case of earworm | Sula1968’s Blog
- Daily Post: Flava In Ya Ear | One Starving Activist