The DP for today is about :
Tell us about a time where everything you’d hoped would happen actually did.
Looks like the measure of success deals with things you hoped for and it actually happened.
I hoped for things like these:
- To finish college
- Pass the engineering board exams
- Have a good job I love to do
- Get married and have a happy married life
I hoped for those things and worked every way I can to make it happen. I finished college, actually getting a Master’s degree. I passed the board exams which helped me get a teaching job in my Alma mater. The teaching experience paved the way for a job abroad where I met my husband.
These accomplishments didn’t come easy. Behind every success comes hard work. I will conclude with this quote from the internet :
Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.
C’est La Vie!
Other success stories :
- Visit from the Goddess Success | The Magic Black Book
- Success!!! | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Prayers, Finally Reached the Skies! | the world behind the lens
- Never Trade the Sabbath | Daily Prompt: Success! | likereadingontrains
- No Good Thing Ever Dies | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Success! « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Do We Ever Reach Total Success? | My Daily Prompt Blog
- What Is Meant To Be Will Be | A Glimps of HOPE
- Silver Linings- On the Highway to Hell | calliopes lyre
- A Day at the Zoo, a Great Adventure | The Local Lens
- Daily Prompt: Success! | JUkk
- What I Want vs. What I Need | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- The light at the end of the tunnel or Having your dream come true | Don’t You Know Me?
- Daily Prompt: Success! 8th April 2013 | ittikorn1994
- Everything happening as hoped? | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: Success! | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Success! | On My Front Porch
- Daily Prompt: Success! | writinglikeastoner
- Success is the reward for hard work! | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Showing Off What Your Grandmama Gave You | doctorandmrso
- Daily Prompt: Success! | Running After Ale
- The first trick I successfully taught Donna was by a fluke |
- Hope… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: Success! | A Visceral Life
- The Bloody Arms Project | a day with depression