Daily Prompt: VIP
Who’s the most important person in your life — and how would your day-to-day existence be different without them?
It used to be VIPs : my mom and my dad and i’m a Daddy’s girl…..but now IT IS MY HUSBAND!
He is my life! okay….i sound like a teenager there, but that is what I feel or somebody feels if you found the love of your life. He is the one who tolerates my crazyness, supports me in every way he can and just loves and appreciates things I do for him….that is my VIP!
It will be really really different without him in my daily existence.
- Daily Prompt: VIP (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: VIP (theevolvingdad.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt:VIP (simplyjyune.com)
- Daily Prompt: VIP (movingnotion.wordpress.com)
- Vip (imafraidofthedark.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – VIP (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Without Them – Me Wouldn’t Be I | The Jittery Goat
Pingback: Impossible Choice, You Can’t Make Me | Stuphblog
I hear you!
Pingback: The V.I.P. Motel | The Chatter Blog
Pingback: Daily Prompt: VIP In My Life | My Blog
Pingback: And The Award For Favorite Goes To… | So I Went Undercover
Pingback: Daily Prompt – VIP | Joe's Musings
Pingback: Daily Prompt: VIP | My Atheist Blog
THANK Y’ALL FOR THE PINGBACK 🙂